Davco’s team of specialists have defined protocols in place to understand your corporate philosophy, space needs, selection process, and weigh the many variables against the business goals you’ve defined. Since we typically represent tenants and…
Davco’s team of specialists have defined protocols in place to understand your corporate philosophy, space needs, selection process, and weigh the many variables against the business goals you’ve defined. Since we typically represent tenants and buyers — seldom landlords or brokers — you can be sure our advice will be conflict-free. Our transaction management services include:
- Strategic Planning – We’ll make sure we understand your business goals, and what drives them – where your workforce is located, whether you need flexibility to expand, or what kind of image you want to project. Then, in the context of these goals, we’ll work with you to formulate a real estate strategy to meet them. We’ll help you evaluate your space needs from a work process point of view to make sure you get an efficient, cost-effective solution that fits your unique requirements.
- Market Study — We consult with your key management related to your space requirements and based on our findings, we identify the competitive set of alternatives that fit your criteria and budget.
- Tours — Typically virtually shortlisted to a quantifiable set, we’ll then tour and inspect to both the positive and negative attributes. We evaluate with clients each day, and we compare and contrast the intangibles beyond rental rates and lease terms. Feasibility Planning — We assist in determining which spaces lend themselves to the optimal configuration.
- Landlord RFP’s — We solicit offers from the various landlords, including cost, amenities, tenant allowances, and market achievable incentives and concessions.
- Financial Analysis — With offers in hand, we’ll assess each proposal from a financial standpoint, monetizing the various terms and arriving at a recommendation so that you get a true comparison of all costs associated with each option.
- Negotiation — Once the offers are in hand, we conduct the actual negotiation, maximizing leverage to your benefit independently, protecting you from pre-existing relationships at hand. Davco Realty Advisors has both the experience, market knowledge, and submarket information to assist you and your team, negotiate the best possible facilities transaction.